Friday, March 6, 2009

February Reading List

First time reads:

Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens (Absolutely love. Nicholas is very fangirlable.)
The Darwin Conspiracy by John Darton
Airman by Eoin Colfer
Writing Sci Fi and Fantasy by Crawford Kilian (Actually a very good resource. He had some excellent predictions on the future of science fiction...)
Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
Enders Game by Orson Scott Card (It was everything it's rumored and so much more... this will be reread in the near future.)
Mr B Gone (Do not recommend. Very depressing in a bad way.)
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
1984 by George Orwell (Enjoyed this one so much more than Animal Farm.)

Rereads:

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (I'm not sure why I decided to reread this. I was sick. Delusional maybe?)
A Well Timed Enchantment by Vivian Vande Velde (Light fluff that still cracks me up.)
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Dating Mr Darcy by Sarah Arthur (I still want a book called Dating Mr Bingley.)
The Crucible by Arthur Miller

(As a side note, I'm terrible about these things I said I would do every month... and it's only March. Beg pardon. I shall try to keep up with as many as possible... but life is crazy, y'know?)

2 comments:

Melda said...

How was Dating Mr Darcy? I'm always interested in P&P-inspired books.

Also. Out of all the Twilight books you could have picked to reread, you pick NEW MOON? That one was so boring. I almost fell asleep, it was so boring.

Joy said...

It's okay. A bit cheesy... but also a bit hilarious in parts. If you've read Walking With Frodo, then it's the same author. :)