Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Got Your Back."


There is nothing like playing with your nephews for the boosting of a tired imagination. There have been epic battles, insane escapes, irregular characters, dramatic deaths, and lots of wacky humor. Even a typical true love's kiss at the end.
But in all these plays, certain theme's never change. Friends, true friends, stay together no matter what. (Incidentally, friends who prove to be false die tragically in the Cage of Reptiles.)
It has been so difficult to be away from my family and friends during hurricane Ike. I admit I've worried about all of you, but at the same time I've put my trust in God again and again to take care of you. Even though I can't physically be there to help with the awful aftermath, I want you to know I love you all so much and am in constantly in prayer for you. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible under circumstances, and God give you the strength to carry on.
Love you all. Stay away from the MRE's.

No comments: